Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Hey Chaser...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you mean the badge that I had hanging on it? it was an electronic badge that you can change the words on. I believe it holds up to 80 characters on it. It works great and kicks ass. the web site is www.bannerbadge.com. I even have the dudes address and phone number if you need it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    The hat you had on the BBQ, how many letters you can write there ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •